- Print, Web, Environment. UX/UI. Typography, Layout, Color. Adobe CS. 2D Print & HTML/CSS Web Production. Display & Diorama Design, Drafting & Production.
- Verbal & Visual. I am articulate and love words. Journalism and editorial illustration are passions of mine.
- ISO-9001. Certified ISO-9001:2008 Internal Auditor.
- LEAN/6σ/KAIZEN/Continuous Improvement.
ADVANCED CABLE BUS, INC. Greenville, South Carolina. 2010-16.
- Marketing & Media Coordinator.
Researched & analyzed customers and competitors. Developed website, catalog, and managed professional re-branding. Managed brand after transition, creating coherent and coordinated collateral, business cards and documents, proposals, manuals, training documents, signage, and other materials.
- Quality Control/Assurance Analyst.
ISO 9001:2008 Certified Auditor. Review engineering drawings and documents prior to issue for manufacturing. Collect and analyze data on personnel, procedures & QMS documents. Initiate 5S/Kaizen projects & supervise implementation.
SCRIPPS COLLEGE. Claremont, California. Fall 2004 - Spring 08.
- Bachelor of Arts (Honors). Major: Studio Art. Focus: Digital & New Media.
- Magna Cum Laude. GPA: 3.83/4.0
RHODE ISLAND SCHOOL OF DESIGN. Providence, Rhode Island. 2003.
- Pre-College Program. Major: Illustration
BOULDER HIGH SCHOOL. Boulder, Colorado. 2000-04.
- National Honor Society. GPA: 4.3/4.0 (weighted)
Tri-County Tech. Greenville, South Carolina. Fall 2014 - Spring 2015.
University of California at Berkeley. Berkeley, California. Fall 2009.
College of the Canyons. Santa Clarita, California. Fall 2008 - Summer 2009.
Art Center College of Design. Art Center at Night. Pasadena, California. Summer 2008.
Awards & Honors
LUCIA SUFFEL CRAFTS AWARD. Claremont, California. Spring 2008.
- Awarded by Scripps College faculty and art critics for completion of an exceptional senior art project and thesis. Mine was entitled "FLATSPEAK".
SCHOLASTIC ART & WRITING AWARD. Boulder, Colorado. Spring 2003.
COLORADO CONGRESSIONAL ART AWARD. Boulder, Colorado. Spring 2002.
- 1st Place, 10th Grade Painting.